Transformation through Excellence!
Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE)
Williams Labour Law and Mediation (W-LLM) is officially recognised as a LEVEL 1 (ONE) B-BBEE rated company:
“100% black owned, Level One, 135% B-BBEE procurement recognition”
W-LLM was founded on 01 February 2000 and has a dynamic team of professionals, including Lawyers, Professors, Senior Consultants, Skills Development Facilitators and High-Level Specialists in Labour Law and Mediation.
All delegates who attend accredited courses provided by W-LLM, will receive the related benefits in terms of B-BBEE, WSP and ATR submissions to the Sector Education Training Authorities (SETA’s) as well as Employment Equity Report (EEA2) submissions to the Department of Labour (DoL)
All clients who conduct business with W-LLM, will receive the related legislative, social and economic benefits of our recognised status as a Level One B-BBEE rated company.
The CEO, Prof. Brian Williams, leads through excellence and example. He has 5 Degrees, including Masters in Labour Law (with Distinction).
His educational qualifications include:
• LLM -Law with distinctions – Stellenbosch University;
• MPub – Public Administration with distinctions – University of the Western Cape;
• MA -Creative Writing – University of Cape Town;
• BA – Honours Degree in Organisational Communication – University of South Africa;
• BA – Economics Degree – University of South Africa;
• National Teachers Diploma – Cape Peninsula University of Technology “CPUT”;
• Technical qualifications (NTC 1; 2; 3) – Athlone Technical College;
• South African Qualifications Authority “SAQA”: Accredited Coach; Mentor; Assessor & Moderator;
• Skills Development Facilitator (SDF);
• Senior Mediator and Facilitator – Centre for Conflict Resolution “CCR”;
• Qualified and Accredited CCMA Commissioner.